Nov 26, 2009

Easy Weekend Projects! Decoupage!

My S.I.L in states sent me some cool unused wallpapers for my decoupage projects that I am so reluctant to use (hehehe) sayang nak guna dok simpan more than 2 months sebab ada wallpaper tuh tinggal the only one takde extra so sebab itulaah sayang nak guna.
Not until I saw this plain white wooden container cost around rm20.00 and decided to give it a 'facelift' while watchin telly. Tadaaa..I love how it turns out.. it really make my day! Thank you so much for sending me those papers. It was awesome!




3 comments:

life-muses said...

beautiful! so when you making one for me?? hehehe...

Soulie said...

can i have one too? yang dah siap tuh pon boleh hahaha

life-muses said...

you got tag! check it out @ my blog :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin