Jun 9, 2012

choc cake with creamcheese & coconut flakes frostings

*credits*
cute cake topper given by my S.I.L
 
 
baked this cake for my SIL Ruby sekeluarga yang datang ke rumah sebab hantar our Lily balik after spending the weekends at their Opah & Tokwan's house.  Prior to that we all baru jumpa and spent time jalan-jalan kat Melaka..
My sister-in-law and her kids loves this cake very much...biler makan teringat cam makan chocolate coconut bounty..heheh..
so..saya tapaukan sikit for them untuk makan2 teatime kat rumah.
I used fresh Hawaiian Coconut  flakes (RM2.50 only) beli kat kedai bakery ingredients.  Makan cam tuu pun sedapp tapie sebab takut basi..I toast em' sampai golden colour then baru sprinkled atas cake..I love the rugged err sloppy look of homemade cakes..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin