Oct 12, 2006

When all the Popoh came for a visit!

Today is the first time lily met eye to eye with Cavan, my cousin Karen's first son. Along with the group was Aunty Amy, Aunty Chris, Opa Wim & Pat Yee. How my children need to address all my aunty and uncle pun kinda hard because mama pun boleh confused haha.
The last visit..lily was still a tiny baby. It was great to meet up with Cavan sebab sebaya. He's cool! Then we left the house for lunch at TBMC while papa stayed home watching the kids and little baby. It was great to see all my aunts again and Oh! how I miss my late mom..because they are sisters so they are much alike in terms of personality...so bubbly, wisdom, wits and warmth..there's always laughter, jokes and stories when you hang out with them...I am so glad to be in this family of mine...not quite malay and not quite chinese soo..I'm in the middle...hahah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin