Oct 6, 2006

Mama's Cookies Attempt

This year 'mama' or me, myself, yours truly heheh vows will get my hands dirty, no fear and sweat to try my hands at baking..kekeke barang2 keperluan sumer sudaa belii...Well hopefully...it turns out well. Anyway...Papa my dear hubby mocked me by having a few readymade cookies instant mixes on hand in case everythings turned out bad and awry. hahaha apa daaa.  I just love ramadhan month the house atmosphere seemed so different...everybody are bustling with their own activities. My beloved dad or fondly known as tokwan will be busy with his 'surau ritual' and his 'teh-tarik gangs' everytime lepas terawih..papa with his buddies, and the kiddos will be sibuk to tag along to surau and put aside their school homeworks etc..and every day not just this special year...my mind keep on vividly shown image of my beloved arwah mom..macamana dia selalu sibuk prepare itu ini..and our last raya together when she already on wheelchair bound. Arwah mom passed away on the fifth raya .....Al-Fatihah to arwah mom that is always in my heart...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin