Nov 7, 2006

Raya Open House


Yipee! I am so excited to see many people came to our house for Raya. Relatives, Cousins, Uncles, Aunties, Popoh, Achu's friends. I had quite a busy time observing them & getting to know everybody.Oh boy! the house was bustling with noise, laughter and chitter-chatter. It was fun and I had past my bed-time schedule. I went to sleep at around 11.00 pm without taking my bath! My mama was so busy she only managed to 'wipe-wipe' me (hi hi hi) I feel like I am having a 'tumble dry'just like the washing machine. Anyway..all of us woke up at 11.30 am the next morning! Mama tried to wake my 2 abangs for school but they refused to get-up.
So..I am kind of surprise why are they still around when I woke-up. But anyway it is a pleasant surprise coz' right after breakfast the three of us were busy playing.

The guests @ raya open hse:-
Pat Yee & Uncle Wim (The Whitlau),
Vincent & Elaine + children -Niklaus & Nikole (The Oh)
Karen & Kerry + children -baby Cavan (The Chin)
Aunty Amy & Uncle Sonny (The Oh)
Aunty Chris (The Cheong)
Uncle Sham & Aunty Iza + children (Daniel, Didi & Danish)
Aunty Nora & Uncle Noor (The Noor)
Aunty Rita & Uncle Erry + children (Dina, Ajeeb & baby Fatehah)
Aunty Rose
Aunt Eda & Hubby + children (Ajit & baby brother)
Aunty Yati & Hubby + children (Fatin Najehah)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin