Sep 4, 2007

Mama's Cookies Attempt!





Mama aka me last year cookies attempt was a complete disaster! I'm a novice baker what to do!! so don't blame me! He he he.
I went to buy all the nitty-gritty stuff for baking as if she gonna open a bakery! The only loyal person who could nibble the cookies although the cookies tasted horrible (*tak cukup manis, rasa sepesen) was our dear Tokwan hahah siap bagi nice compliments " Mmm bolehh laa..boleh makan". Papa pulak refused dok kata..later! later!
The two boys pulak ran at the sight of me when I carried out the tray and was calling them rupanyer hidding themselves in their room. Anyway..today ehm..this year Mama baked  these lovely & delicious cookies called Vanilla Kipferl with the help from Opah PD. Well..mama has succeeded! Yipeee!! No more bad cookies!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin