Mar 19, 2011

Everybody's Fine on HBO!

Watched this movie on HBO the other day. I watched it twice and 2x keluar airmata!  Watched it not because  the stars were Drew Barry More & robert de niro.. but for the emotions that it carries..I have four kids, and sometimes (well, ok, maybe a lot of time) I can be critical, always tell them what to do. The oldest especially worries me; he got the most of my nagging, and the second one pun sama jugak he is always quiet in front of people and always drawing and playing.  Sometimes i am afraid he won't be able to be independent when he grows up. He won't appreciate what I push him to do or why did I push him to do it. This movie is really an eye-opener for me and ditambah plak lagii dengan soundtrack lagu from Paul McCartney entitled " I want to (come home) lagii laa buat saya sedeyy ! Just imagine bila sudaa tuaa..and hidup sorang..I was so moved bilaa..the dad asked his kids " Why didn't you tell me?" Why is it so easy to talk to your Mom?,"
 " You should have told me!"..and came the kids reply.."We are not sure whether you can handle it dad"! I'm Sorry! "You always seemed not happy..with us.." Wow..lagi banyak airmata saya turun..

1 comment:

Soulie said...

I tgk donlod version punyer skali rupanya donlod x abes. Halfway pon dah rasa sedeh giler! Tatau pon kuar kat HBO. Hope ada repeat

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin