Oct 14, 2011

Marble Cheese Cake...

baked this marble cheese cake for the kiddoes untuk makan2 as dessert.  They complained  tak puas ler makan kat secret recipe the other day.  I found this recipe kat blog hanajapan famous foodie blogger and I was so happy because it turned out nicely and sangat seedap.  Thank you for sharing the recipe. I almost panicked sebab bila nak waterbath the cake pan...the pan tak muat sebab my oven comeii..tapi still jadik..syukur alhamdullilah whew! I used McVities Digestive biscuits (250g) sebab lebih sedap compared to biscuit marie..and some lemon paste sebab I don't have any fresh lemon at home. 
Didi enjoyed crushin' the biscuits time nak buat based kek.  I find it much easier if we used a cup yg dah balut dgn kertas parchment paper untuk smoothen the based instead of using a fork...lebih cepat & less messy. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin